atlanTTic announces the opening of a selection process for a temporary manager position, as research and development staff for the RadioUAV project.
RadioUAV is a project funded by the Ignicia Program, proof of concept which seeks to promote projects that are in a mature technological state, already beyond the fundamental research phase, through the validation of technology and the subsequent result transfer to the market. RadioUAV develops technology for inspection and non-destructive measurement of different phenomena with sensors embarked on unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
SELECTION PROCESS CRITERIA
The purpose of this call is to select and hire on a temporary basis, research and development staff for the RadioUAV project.
SECOND. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The candidates must meet the following requirements by the end of the application deadline:
- To be over eighteen years old and not have reached yet the established age for retirement.
- To be able to perform the tasks required by the profile.
- To be able to carry out public functions and not have a disciplinary record at any Public Administration.
- Telecommunication engineer.
- Complementary training in business management.
- ≥10 years of experience in business development.
- Proven experience in innovation management.
- Experience in market launching and selling of hardware and software products.
- Experience in attracting both public and private funds through external investors and funding rounds in the field of information technology.
- Proven experience in creating and developing start-ups in the field of information technology.
- Experience in negotiating with the public administration.
- Knowledge of specific methodologies for entrepreneurship and the creation of innovative technology companies (lean start-up, business design, etc.).
- Good communication skills with large companies and corporations.
- Negotiation skills.
- ull command of Galician, Spanish and English languages.
THIRD. JOB DESCRIPTION
The contract subscribes a full-time job (40 hours per week) for a period of 12 months, extendable, and an annual gross salary between € 30,000 – € 35,000.
FOURTH. APPLICATIONS DEADLINE
Candidates must send the following documents within the designated term to this email address email@example.com:
- Cover letter in English
- Currículum vitae
- Work plan for the development of RadioUAV technology
- Supporting documents for the information included in the CV.
- The deadline for the submission of applications ends on January 11, 2019 at 21:00 CET
FIFTH. PROCEEDINGS AND RESOLUTION OF THE CALL
At the end of the application period, all candidates will be informed on the preliminary list of applications. A 3-day period will be open to amend errors and send the required documents.
At the end of the claim period, the final list of selected and excluded applicants will be drawn up.
The Selection Committee that will evaluate the merits presented by the candidates will be composed by the research personnel participating in the RadioUAV project.
The evaluation of the applications will be carried out by the Committee according the following evaluation criteria:
- Curriculum vitae (40%).
- Work plan (40%).
- Personal interview (20%)
Phase 1: Assessment of the CV and the work plan. Phase 2: Interview
After completing Phase 1, the committee will summon the candidates with the appropriate profile for an interview.
At the end of the selection process, the preliminary results will be notified and a claim period of 3 days will be established. Once the claims have been thoroughly considered or after the deadline has elapsed, the Selection Committee will notify the final results.
Should the Selection Committee consider and motivate that none of the candidates meets the requirements of the job opening, it may declare the selection process unfilled.