Starting Date: November 2018
Duration: January 2019
Type of contract: Full time (40 hour/week)
Remuneration: gross € 2.000,00 / month
Workplace: School of Industrial Engineering in University of Vigo
This contract is part of the project “Wildfire Picosatellite Constellation & UAVs Remote Sensing: Active fire mapping and management (FireRS – wildFIRE Remote Sensing)” of the “Interreg SUDOE” programme.
The “Interreg Sudoe” programme is part of the European territorial cooperation objective known as Interreg, which is financed by one of the European structural funds: the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The scope of the “FireRS” project is the creation of a tool capable of early detection of forest fires and to provide to the emergency services the images of the fire, location, propagation prediction, etc., all in real time. The FireRS consists of infrared sensors, a fleet of UAVs and a picosatellite full-dedicated to communication between these elements and the control center that will manage the information involved.
The purpose of this contract is the SRS and PSD simulation of the picostellite, the design of the mechanisms of the solar panels and antennas, as well as the motion system of the land sensors that are integrated within the FIRE-RS project.
Description of the Role in the Position
The activities that the candidate will carry out within the project are focused on:
- Help in project coordination.
- Elaborate the economic and financial justification.
- Preparation of documentation for external audit.
- Studies: In possession of the degree of business management or similar.
- Experience in the participation in research projects.
- In possession of the master in Industrial Innovation & Process Optimization or similar
- Experience in auditing companies.
- Professional experience (up to 50 points)
- Education (up to 30 points)
- Interview (up to 20 points)
Candidates who score more than 50 points in the sections of professional experience and education will be selected to a face-to-face interview or via telematics.
- President: Fernando Aguado Agelet
- Secretary: Pablo Izquierdo Belmonte
- Member: Enrique Casarejos Ruiz
Candidates should send the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the above reference in the subject matter.
Application deadline: 21:00 CET, October 11th, 2018