Starting Date: 01/03/2018
Duration: 31/12/2018, with potential renewal.
Remuneration: 24.000 €-25.000 € depending on qualifications
Workplace: Telecommunication School, University of Vigo
Configuration & optimization of last-generation cellular networks. Design and development of intelligent services for 5G networks.
- Degree: Telecommunication Engineering.
- Experience: 2 years in highly related fields
- Knowledge: embedded systems, network management, 5G operators, virtualization technologies, multimedia technologies
- Curriculum vitae (50%)
- Specific Experience (30%)
- Interview (20%)
The commission will select 2 candidates that will be invited to have a personal interview or via computer.
- President: Francisco J. González Castaño (Full Professor, Telematics Engineering at University of Vigo)
- Secretary: Pedro Rodríguez Hernández (Professor, Telematics Engineering at University of Vigo)
- Vowel: Cristina López Bravo (Professor, Telematics Engineering at University of Vigo)
Candidates should send the required documentation to email@example.com. Please, indicate the above reference in the subject matter.
Application deadline: 21h00 CET, February 2nd, 2018