Starting Date: 01/04/2018
Duration: 1 year, with potential renewal.
Remuneration: 28.000 €-30.000 € depending on qualifications
Workplace: Telecommunication School Building, University of Vigo
Research in natural language processing combining deep learning with semantic analysis. Research in natural language generation. Financial analysis applications. Research team leadership.
- Degree: PhD in Telecommunication Engineering or similar.
- English: B2
- Others: 5 years experience in the area or highly related fields with a strong research record.
- Curriculum vitae (50%)
- Specific Experience (30%)
- Interview (20%)
The commission will select 2 candidates fulfilling the requirements above for a physical or on-line interview.
- President: Francisco J. González Castaño (Full Professor, Telematics Engineering at University of Vigo)
- Secretary: Enrique Costa Montenegro (Professor, Telematics Engineering at University of Vigo)
- Member: Cristina López Bravo (Professor, Telematics Engineering at University of Vigo)
Candidates should send the required documentation to email@example.com. Please, indicate the above reference in the subject matter.
Application deadline: 21h00 CET, March 14, 2018