Starting Date: 01/06/2018
Duration: 6 months, with potential renewal.
Remuneration: 25.000 €-30.000 € depending on qualifications
Workplace: Telecommunication School Building, University of Vigo
The candidate will coordinate the operations team of the Aerospace Group of the University of Vigo, including new software developments specification for both On Board Software (OBSW) and Ground Segment Software (GSSW).
The specific responsibilities and task are:
- Operation definition of the satellites developed by the Aerospace Group.
- Software specification for OBSW and GSSW.
- Support during the internal tests during software development
- Coordination and specification of End-to-end (E2E) tests between software elements.
- Coordination and specification of system level tests, such as Test-like-you-flight (TLYF) test.
- Coordination of the operations team during operation phase of the satellites of the Aerospace Group.
- Degree: Aerospace, Telecommunication or similar.
- English: Fluent in written and spoken.
- 5-year experience in satellite operations
- Satellite systems design experience.
- Software testing experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Autonomous and cooperative work skills in an international and diverse team.
- Curriculum vitae (50%)
- Specific Experience (20%)
- Interview (30%)
The commission will select 3 candidates for a physical or on-line interview.
- President: Fernando Aguado Agelet (Professor, Signal Theory and Communications at University of Vigo)
Candidates should send the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the above reference in the subject matter.
Application deadline: 21h00 CET, May 18th, 2018