Starting Date: 01/01/2018
Duration: 18 months
Remuneration: 30.000 € – 35.000 € depending on qualifications
Workplace: atlanTTic Research Center, University of Vigo
The candidate will join the research team of the UBISMART project to develop distributed user interfaces for smartphone applications. The candidate will lead the agile development team that is building an MVP of an Android SDK for smartphone’s apps, an Android app to manage configuration and a Windows agent/service for the distributed interface. In addition, the candidate will cooperate in product management decisions, through definition and validation of product requirements, epics and use cases.
- Degree: MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- English: Level C1 or equivalent
- Experience: Relevant experience in software development of products for end-users; relevant experience in software development of minimum viable products in startups.
- Knowledge: Android, Windows, HTML5, A/V Codecs, etc.
- Curriculum vitae (50%)
- Project Portfolio (20%)
- Interview (30%)
The best two candidates will be selected for a physical or on-line interview.
President: Felipe Gil Castiñeira (Professor at University of Vigo)
Secretary: Alexandre Bastos Fernández (Researcher at University of Vigo)
Member: Francisco Javier González Castaño (Professor at University of Vigo)
Candidates should send the required documentation to email@example.com . Please, indicate the above reference in the subject matter.
Application deadline: 21h00 CET, November 22th, 2017
- Provisional relation of admitted and excluded candidates POS. ATL-3717 claims deadline 28/11/17
- Final relation of admitted and excluded candidates POS. ATL-3717
Annex I (description and requirements)