Starting Date: 15/01/2018
Duration: 15 months approx.
Remuneration: 28.000 € – 40.000 € depending on qualifications
Workplace: atlanTTic Research Center, University of Vigo
The candidate will join the research team of the UBISMART project to develop distributed user interfaces for smartphone applications. The candidate will be a Senior member the agile development team that is building an MVP of an Android SDK for smartphone’s apps, an Android app to manage configuration and a Windows agent/service for the distributed interface. In addition, the candidate will cooperate in product management decisions, through definition and validation of product requirements, epics and use cases.
- Degree: MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- English: Level C1 or equivalent
- Experience: Relevant experience in software development of products for end-users; relevant experience in software development of minimum viable products in startups.
- Knowledge: Android, Windows, HTML5, A/V Codecs, etc.
- Curriculum vitae (50%)
- Project Portfolio (20%)
- Interview (30%)
The best candidates will be selected for a physical or on-line interview.
- President: Felipe Gil Castiñeira (Professor at University of Vigo)
- Secretary: Alexandre Bastos Fernández (Researcher at University of Vigo)
- Member: Francisco Javier González Castaño (Professor at University of Vigo)
Candidates should send the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, indicate the above reference in the subject matter.
Application deadline: 21h00 CET, January 2nd, 2018