Estimated start date of the contract: April 2021
Contract duration: 12 months
Type of contract: Part time (20 hours per week)
Salary: € 700 gross per month
Place of work: Faculty of History, Campus of Ourense, University of Vigo
- Study of heritage assets in the rural area of the NW of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Assistance with pilgrim/tourist profiling studies.
- Documentation of literary heritage.
- Elaboration of multimedia narratives.
- Degree in History, Geography and History or Art History.
- Level of English: B1 or higher.
- Previous experience in heritage development in rural areas (especially literary heritage).
- Experience in collaborative work and development and management of projects related to the cultural heritage of rural areas.
- Knowledge of georeferenced information databases and web technologies.
- Experience (40%)
- Training (30%)
- Interview (30%)
The committee will select at least 3 people to conduct interviews, in person or by teleconference.
- President: Susana Reboreda Morillo, Associate Professor
- Secretary: José Juan Pazos Arias, Full Professor
- Member: Martín López Nores, Associate Professor
Candidates must send their curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message.
Deadline for the reception of applications: 21:00 CET, February 19, 2021.