Type of contract: Contract for work
Available positions: 2
Contract estimated start date: 10/03/2021
Contract end date: 31/12/2021 with possibility of extension
Annual Gross Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 EUR, depending on the candidate
Place of work: E.E. de Telecomunicación, Vigo University Campus
- Design and implementation of distributed communications architectures of 5G and beyond networks for the analysis of information generated by smart sensors.
- Design and implementation of discovery and device monitoring protocols.
- Design of orchestration mechanisms for distributed applications, based on those proposed for 5G communication networks, for processing sensor generated data.
- University degree in Telecommunication Technology Engineering or Master in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in advanced networking.
- Previous experience in the functions of the post: relevant technologies, participation in research projects.
- Professional experience (40%)
- Education (40%)
- Interview (20%)
The committee may interview candidates with maximum professional and education scores in a face-to-face meeting or using videoconferencing tools. Candidates must be available at least one month after the estimated starting date.
- President: Francisco J. González Castaño, Catedrático de Enxeñería Telemática da Universidade de Vigo
- Secretary: Felipe Gil Castiñeira, Profesor Titular de Enxeñería Telemática da Universidade de Vigo
- Vocal: Pedro S. Rodríguez Hernández, Profesor Titular de Universidade de Enxeñería Telemática da Universidade de Vigo
Those interested should send their CV to email@example.com, indicating the reference of the position in the subject.
Deadline for the reception of applications: February 17 2021, 21:00 CET.