Starting Date: 01/03/2021 (estimated date)
Duration: till 30/09/2021 (it can be extended subject to performance)
Remuneration: 700-1,000 EUR (bruto/mes) 25 hours/week
Workplace: EET Building, University of Vigo and online
Design and development of new ICT solutions to support elderly-friendly HCI (Human-Computer Interfaces) in the eHealth domain. The core of the work to be developed consists on the development of software smart agents using Machine Learning to create AI-based medical care environments. Analysis of great amounts of data to extract implicit information is also part of the work to be developed.
- Student in Telecommunications Technology Degree (4th year), Telematics Branch (ongoing or finished).
- English proficiency.
- Good academic record
- Good programming skills.
- Interest in research in computer science / Artificial Intelligence / Big Data.
- Academic record (50%)
- MsC in Telecommunication Engineering ongoing or finished (20%)
- Interview (30%)
The selection committee might convene the best candidates for a physical or on-line interview.
- President: Manuel J. Fernández Iglesias.
- Secretary: Luis E. Anido Rifón.
- Member: Martín Llamas Nistal.
Those interested should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the position in the subject.
Application deadline: 21ST February 2021, 21:00 CET.
- The only candidate communicated his resignation to occupy the job offered, so the position offered is declared void.