Contract estimated start date: 15/03/2021
Period: 4 months
Type of contract: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Salary: depending on the experience and worth of the candidate
Place of work: E.E. de Telecomunicación, Universidade de Vigo
The offer is part of an Ignicia project of the Xunta de Galicia granted to the University of Vigo. The ultimate goal is the creation of products related to the use of drones in applications related to radar images. The candidate will immediately join the research group that is developing these systems. Depending on the results obtained, there is the possibility that the candidate will become part of the staff of a spin-off that is planned to be created.
- Integration of hardware systems in unmanned vehicles.
- Development of image display systems.
- Support during field tests with developed systems.
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
- English: oral and written command. At least level B2.
- Hardware-Software design of embedded systems based on microcontrollers and Raspberry Pi / Arduino type systems.
- Programming in C, C ++, Python, OpenCV.
- Handling of basic instrumentation (oscilloscope, power supplies) and advanced (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers).
- Experience in HW/SW tests on individual components and integration with other elements.
- Experience with drones or other robotic systems.
- The use of computer-aided electronic design tools and simple mechanical elements will be valued.
- High motivation and interest in technology.
Those interested should send their CV, a cover letter (PDF format, a maximum of a full page), to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message (Reference: ARCO2021_1).
Deadline for the reception of applications: March 1 2021.