Type of contract: contract for work
Estimated duration: 4 months with the possibility of extension until the end of the projecto (June, 2021)
Estimated date for the begining of the contract: 1 September 2020
Remuneration: between 1.400 Euros gross per month
Day: full time (40 hours per week)
Place of work: University of Vigo, Lagoas-Marcosende Campus
Hiring support staff for the Erasmus+ project “HERA: Higher education re-engineering through active learning for growth” (Agreement number: 2019-1-EL01-KA203-062952)
Work to be performed:
- Software development and elaboration of materials and project reports
- Diffusion of project materials
- Event organization tasks
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher studies completed in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- High level of English
- Ability to develop software. Experience in developing serious games, solutions for mobile devices, smart speakers or virtual / augmented reality will be valued
- Ability to prepare technical documents and dissemination materials
- Management of websites and computer tools
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in managing similar projects
It will be done according to updated CV, based on:
- Academic training and experience in software development (40%)
- Experience in managing similar projects (30%)
- Knowledge of languages (20%)
- Other merits linked to the technological field (10%)
The corresponding supporting documentation must be provided.
Teh selection process will be solved by a commission formed by the coordinator of the project and two of its teachers-researcher members.
Those interested must send their CV and documentation acreediting the alleged merits to the e-mail email@example.com, indicating in the reference of this position in the subject.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 10 days from publication (until June, 14 2020 – 21:00 CET)
There will be a claim period of 3 working days from the publication of the provisional results.
The result of the selection will be published in the form of a list with the selected candidate and the candidates in reserve.
- Provisional candidates selection proposal. ATL2520 Claims Deadline: 18 June 2020 21:00 CET
- Final candidates selection proposal. ATL2520