Type of contract: contract for work
Expected start date: July 2020
Duration: till December 2020 (it can be extended subject to performance and availability of funds)
Salary: 16.000 – 22.000 EUR (Gross/year), based on competence
Workplace: E.E. Telecommunication. University of Vigo
- Design and implementation of distributed computing architectures (“fog”, “edge” and “cloud computing”) for 5G and beyond networks
- Design and implementation of discovery, self-configuration and device to device communication protocols.
- Design and implementation of Artificial Intelligence mechanisms in embedded systems.
- Design of orchestration mechanisms for distributed applications, based on those proposed for 5G communication networks.
- University degree in Telecommunication Technology Engineering or Master in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in 5G networks.
- Previous experience in the functions of the post: relevant technologies, participation in research projects.
- Professional experience (50%)
- Education (30%)
- Interview (20%)
The committee may interview candidates with maximum professional and education scores in a face-to-face meeting or using videoconferencing tools.
- President: Francisco J. González Castaño, catedrático de Enxeñería Telemática da Universidade de Vigo
- Secretary: Felipe Gil Castiñeira, profesor titular de Enxeñería Telemática da Universidade de Vigo
- Member: Pedro S. Rodríguez Hernández, profesor titular de Enxeñería Telemática da Universidade de Vigo
Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com. Please, indicate the above reference in the subject matter.
Application deadline: 12h00 CET, June 17, 2020