Reference of the Erasmus+ CBHE project: 609971-EPP-1-2019-1-JO-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Type of contract: contract for work
Contract start estimated date: 01/09/2020
Contract end date: 3108/2021
Annual Gross Salary: 24.570,50 EUR
Place of work: University of Vigo, Lagoas-Marcosende Campus
Hiring support personnel for the Erasmus+ CBHE IREEDER project (Reference: 609971-EPP-1-2019-1-JO-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP)
- Development and preparation of materials and reports
- Management of the quality
- Diffusion tasks of the project
- Organization tasks of the activity of the University of Vigo in the project
- University degree in Telecommunication Technology Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Galician
- Previous experience in the functions of the post: participation in international projects, technologies related to the project, etc
- Professional experience (50%)
- Education (30%)
- Interview (20%)
The committee will interview candidates in a face-to-face meeting or using videoconferencing tools.
The selection process will be completed by a commission formed by the project coordinator of Uvigo and two other teacher-researchers.
Those interested should send their CV and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 10 days from the publication of the offer (until July, 5 2020 – 21:00 CET)
There will be a claim period of 3 working days after the provisional results have been published.
The result of the selection will be published in the form of a list with the selected candidate and the candidates in reserve.
- Provisional candidates selection proposal. ATL2820 Claims Deadline: July 10, 2020 – 21:00 CET