Expected contract start date: 01/10/2020
End date: December 2020, it may be extended
Working hour: 20 hours/week
Gross monthly salary: EUR700
Location: Universidade de Vigo, Campus Lagoas-Marcosende
The candidate will work as a data analyst as part of the Information&Computing Lab research group. His/her main responsibilities will be designing and implementing analytic algorithms in the area of work of the research group (smart grid, smart cities and social ties). The candidate will also collaborate reporting the results obtained in international renowed forums.
- University graduate, preferably in the Telecommunications Engineering area or similar
- Fluent English
- Prior experience in at least one of the requirements for the job
- Good knowledge of statistical and IT tools
- Relevant experience for the job (30%)
- Training (50%)
- Personal interview (20%)
A committee may interview those candiates that achieve a minimum of 40 points in other areas.
- President: Rebeca P. Díaz Redondo, Telematics Engineering Professor at the University of Vigo
- Secretary: Manuel Caeiro Rodríguez, Telematics Engineering Professor at the University of Vigo
- Member: Ana Fernández Vilas, Telematics Engineering Professor at the University of Vigo
Candidates must send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference in the subject line.
Application deadline: 30th August 2020 at 21:00 CET