Estimated duration: until July 31, 2021
Estimated date for the begining of the contract: February 1, 2021
Remuneration: 600 EUR gross per month
Dedication: part time (20hours per week)
Place of work: University of Vigo, Lagoas-Marcosende Campus
Within the framework of the European Project “ELEMEND: Electrical Energy Markets and Engineering Education (2017-2021)” we are interested in a Research support technician
- Creation of educative content for e-learning platforms (micro-learning)
- Deployment of micro-learning platforms in the cloud
- Creation of micro-learning clients using Python, Django and Telegra
- Minimum degree requested: high-school or related vocational-school diploma
- Skills in computer programming (Phyton, Java, etc.)
- English speaker
- Knowledge in e-learning platforms and multimedia learning content
- knowledge in communication technologies and related fields of study
According to the information given by the candidates in their CV and certificates, the criteria will be as follows:
- Previous professional experience (40%)
- Learning background (60%)
The corresponding supporting documentation must be provided.
The selection committee will be composed of the following members:
- Rebeca P. Díaz Redondo
- Manuel Caeiro Rodríguez
- Ana Fernández Vilas.
Those interested should send their CV and documentation to the address o firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message.
Deadline for receipt of applications: December 13, 2020
There will be a claims period of 3 working days after the provisional results have been published.
The result of the selection will be published in the form of a list with the selected candidate and the candidates in reserve.
- Provisional candidates selection proposal. ATL4420 Claims Deadline: 21 December 2020 21:00 CET
- Final candidate selection proposal. ATL4420