The project “European Innovative GaN Advanced Microwave Integration” (AGAMI_EURIGAMI) covers the complete supply chain for Gallium Nitride (GaN) starting from epitaxy up to the component packaging and integration in modern electronic defence systems. The project focusses on the improvement of the technology and of the resilience against electrical and environmental threats. The final GaN components and devices will demonstrate an improved performance and protection of the devices in harsh environments.
Researcher Profile> First Stage Researcher (R1)
Type of Contract> Temporary
Job Status> Full-time
Hours Per Week> 37,5
Offer Starting Date>
Research Field> Engineering » Electronic engineering
Education Level> Master Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor/Master degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or in Physics with a strong background in microwave electronics.
- Excellent academic record.
- Background (Research/Professional) in integrated microwave electronics (both active and passive circuits, hybrid or monolithic).
- Background (Research/Professional) in vector calibrated microwave measurements, linear and non linear.
- Background (Research/Professional) in microwave transistor characterization and modelling.
- Proficient use of RF electronic circuit simulation software
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor´s degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or in Physics. Preference those with a Master´s degree with a strong background in microwave electronics.
- All the candidates who cannot prove the required academic degree will be immediately withdrawn from the selection process.
- Full-time equivalent research or professional experience’ is measured from the date when the candidate obtained the degree.
Important remark : this is a Call for expressions of interest
The Universidade de Vigo has his own official application process, hiring on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The process has the following stages (chronologically):
- The candidate submits an expression of interest (EoI). Deadline: 20 Jan 2023 – 23:00 (CET).
- Once the official application process starts, we will send an email to the candidate, who will proceed to the submission of his/her formal application. Please, bear in mind that the application process is mandatory and will only be open for 5 working days.
- The selection committee will evaluate only the received candidatures through the official application procedure and will announce the shortlist of candidates that will pass to the next stage.
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online by the committee.
- The selected candidate will be notified as soon as possible after the interviews.
Application requirements for EoI: Applicants should provide an up-to-date CV, letter of motivation, and the names and contact details of one referee who is qualified to comment on your scientific/professional track record and expertise. Send the documents needed for your application to: email@example.com
Consult all the information in the following link: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/49661