|Number of positions available:||1|
|Type of contract:||Temporary|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Envisaged starting Date:||06/01/2022|
|Employment Period:||03/31/2022, possible extension|
|Salary:||€22.000-€26.000 gross/year, according to candidate’s profile|
|Location:||E.E. de Telecomunicación, Universidade de Vigo|
Project reference: ”Desarrollo de Soluciones Innovadoras en el Ámbito de Investigación y Desarrollo experimental de un entorno de Simulación U- Space”, co-financed by the ERDF, through the Spanish Multi-regional Operational Programme (POPE) ERDF 2014-2020
- Design and implementation of a simulation architecture for UAV scenarios.
- Adaptation of a discrete simulation engine for UAV communications.
- Design and development of a middleware layer for the integration with REST and PUB/SUB interfaces.
- Design and implementation of a 4G/5G simulation engine.
- Design and implementation of C2 channels.
- Research in simulation architectures.
- Design and implementation of Artificial Intelligence mechanisms in distributed systems, including embedded systems.
- Attendance to project meetings.
- Elaboration of documentation for deliverables.
- Coordination of researchers.
- PhD in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent English, Spanish and Galician.
- Experience in networking and 5G networks.
- Experience in Software Defined Networking.
- Experience in embedded systems.
- Previous experience in the functions of the post: relevant technologies, participation in research projects.
- Professional experience (25%).
- Education (45%).
- Interview (30%).
The committee may interview candidates with the maximum professional and training scores by a face-to-face or remote meeting. In case that the evaluation committee considers that no candidate meets the minimum requirements, the position may be declared void.
- President: Francisco Javier González Castaño, Full Professor at Universidade de Vigo.
- Secretary: Felipe Gil Castiñeira, Associate Professor at Universidade de Vigo.
- Member: Pedro S. Rodríguez Hernández, Full Professor at Universidade de Vigo.
Candidates must send their curriculum to email@example.com, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message.
A claim period of three business days will be established from the publication of the provisional list of selected candidates.
Application deadline: 21:00 CET, May 4th, 2022