|Number of positions available:||1|
|Type of contract:||Temporary|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Envisaged starting Date:||12/22/2021 (negotiable)|
|Envisaged starting Date:||6 months possible extension|
|Salary:||Up to €2000 gross/ per month, according to candidate’s profile|
|Lugar de traballo:||EET Building, University of Vigo and online|
Reference: IN855A 2018/06
AidFork (aidfork.uvigo.es) is a project that was initially funded by the Ignicia Program under GAIN’s
resolution of the 18th of April 2018 and currently works with an international company in a challenging R&D project, which seeks the localization of forgeries in digitally manipulated images.
The candidate will join AidFork’s team to develop forensics tools and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Software implementation of new forensics tools to improve the localization of forgeries in digital images.
- Contribute to improving the performance of the forensics tools and its software maintenance.
- Experimental validation (training and testing) of the designed tools.
- Degree in Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- Good programming skills on C++, Python, and/or MATLAB.
- Knowledge of software development tools such as JIRA, Git, Clion, PyCharm, etc.
- Notions about software integration with REST APIs and secure software development.
- Knowledge of image processing tools and libraries at the programming level.
- Knowledge of libraries OpenCV, Keras, TensorFlow, and PyTorch will be positively evaluated.
- Education (30%).
- Professional experience (40%).
- Interview (30%).
The committee may interview candidates with the maximum professional and education scores by a
face-to-face or remote meeting.
The committee will set up a waiting list with the candidates who exceed the minimum score required to be considered appropriate for the position.
In case that the evaluation committee considers that no candidate meets the minimum requirements, the position may be declared void.
- President: Fernando Pérez-González, Full Professor at University of Vigo.
- Secretary: Pedro Comesaña-Alfaro, Associate Professor at University of Vigo.
- Member: David Vázquez-Padín, Postdoc Researcher at University of Vigo.
Candidates must send their curriculum to email@example.com, indicating the reference of the
position in the subject of the message.
Application deadline: 21:00 CET, 26th November, 2021