|Number of positions available:||1|
|Type of contract:||Temporary|
|Job status:||Full time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Envisaged starting Date:||Feb. 1st, 2022|
|Employment Period:||Dec. 31st, 2022 (extension possible)|
|Location:||Faculty of Education and Social Work, Dept. of Special Didactics and Dept. of Didactics, Educational Organization and Research Methods, Ourense Campus, Universidade de Vigo.|
|Project reference:||Worldplaces: Working for women’s integration, funded by the European Union, DG HOME call AMIF-2020-AG-CALL-01, project number 101038328.|
- Support to project “Worldplaces: Workplaces working for women’s integration”.
- Research & design of interventions for migrant women.
- Teaching & training in educational research and intervention.
- Support to project deliverable production.
- Participation in project meetings, recording of agreements and production of minutes.
- Outcome dissemination.
- Any other task needed in the framework of the project.
- Bachelor degree in Education (Infant education, primary education, social education).
- Post-graduate studies in multidisciplinary intervention in diversity in educational context, or in any field related to inter-cultural intervention and migrant insertion in labor settings.
- English (minimum level: CEFR B2).
- An additional European language.
- To be enrolled in a PhD program in education.
To be also considered
- Specific practical experience in educational intervention with migrants.
- Galician language.
- Practical experience / professional experience in educational intervention with migrants (20%).
- Education (20%).
- Foreign languages (40%).
- Interview (20%).
The committee will interview candidates by means of a face-to-face or remote meeting.
- President: Manuel José Fernández Iglesias, Catedrático de Universidade, Departamento de Enxeñaría Telemática, Universidade de Vigo.
- Secretary: M. del Pino Díaz Pereira, Profesora Titular de Universidade, Depto. de Didácticas Especiais, Universidade de Vigo.
- Member: M. Carmen Ricoy Lorenzo, Profesora Titular de Universidade, Depto. de Didáctica, Organización Escolar e Métodos de Investigación. Universidade de Vigo.
Candidates must send their curriculum together with appropriate supporting documentation (only one pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message.
The outcome of the selection process will be published as an ordered list of candidates, with the selected candidate in the first place and the rest of candidates becoming a reserve list. A claim period of three business days will be established from the publication of the provisional list of selected candidates.
Application deadline: 21:00 CET, January 17th, 2022
Claims deadline / Prazo de reclamacións: 24/01/2022