|Number of positions available:||1|
|Type of contract:||Temporary|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Envisaged starting Date:||06/01/2022|
|Employment Period:||12/31/2022, possible extension|
|Location:||E.E. de Telecomunicación, Universidade de Vigo|
Project reference: ”Desarrollo de Soluciones Innovadoras en el Ámbito de Investigación y Desarrollo experimental de un entorno de Simulación U- Space”, co-financed by the ERDF, through the Spanish Multi-regional Operational Programme (POPE) ERDF 2014-2020
The candidate will work in the development of mobile applications that should be compatible with 5G communications systems and integrated environments. He/she will perform the following tasks:
- Application architecture design.
- Application development.
- Integration of the applications with third party solutions.
- Design and development of a configuration environment.
- Official professional education degree in application development or similar.
- Proficiency in English, Spanish and Galician.
- Previous experience in programming technologies for mobile applications.
- Professional experience (20%).
- Education (40%).
- Interview (40%).
The committee may interview candidates with the maximum professional and education scores by a face-to-face or remote meeting. In case that the evaluation committee considers that no candidate meets the minimum requirements, the position may be declared void.
- President: Francisco Javier González Castaño, Full Professor at Universidade de Vigo.
- Secretary: Felipe Gil Castiñeira, Associate Professor at Universidade de Vigo.
- Member: Pedro S. Rodríguez Hernández, Full Professor at Universidade de Vigo.
Candidates must send their curriculum to email@example.com, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message.
A claim period of three business days will be established from the publication of the provisional list of selected candidates.
Application deadline: 21:00 CET, May 11th, 2022