|Number of positions available:||1|
|Type of contract:||Temporary|
|Hours Per Week:||20|
|Envisaged starting Date:||20/06/2022|
|Employment Period:||1 month, possible extension|
|Location:||E.E. de Telecomunicación, Universidade de Vigo|
Project reference: Promotion of rural museums and heritage sites in the vicinity of European pilgrimage routes (rurAllure). H2020-SC6-TRANSFORMATIONS-2020-101004887
- Population of a database of pilgrimage routes.
- Creation of interactive visualizations for the website of the rurAllure project.
- Telecommunications or Computer Engineering student.
- Notions of GIS systems.
- Experience in creating interactive visualizations: D3.js, Flourish…
- Experience with collaborative development and project management tools: Jira, Confluence, Git, Bitbucket, Trello, etc.
- Fluent English.
- Professional experience (40%).
- Education (40%).
- Interview (20%).
The committee may interview candidates with the maximum professional and education scores by a face-to-face or remote meeting. In case that the evaluation committee considers that no candidate meets the minimum requirements, the position may be declared void.
- President: José Juan Pazos Arias, Full professor. Universidade de Vigo.
- Secretary: Martín López Nores, Associate professor. Universidade de Vigo.
- Member: Alberto Gil Solla, Full professor. Universidade de Vigo.
Candidates must send their curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the position in the subject of the message.
A claim period of three business days will be established from the publication of the provisional list of admitted and excluded candidates.
Application deadline: 21:00 CET, May 26th, 2022