Information & Computing Lab seeks experimentation and development at the edge of data analysis techniques and ICTs as engines of this new economy and digital society. Besides the simple use of the ICTs and the application of data analysis to closed problems, we try to solve problems of increasing complexity in changing environments, enabling the decision-making process as a guarantee of sustainability in various areas.
Information & Computing Lab (IClab)
Lines of Research
Crowd sensing: Monitoring of activity in urban areas and early detection of anomalies
Diffusion of information in distributed networks and without infrastructure.
Application of LA (Learning Analytics) in mixed teaching environments (Blended-learning).
Tecnologías de distribución multimedia
Redes de comunicaciones 5G
Análisis de datos
Keywords: e-learning, moodle, BLE, Wifi direct, ciber-crime, IoT, smart city, rumor detection.
- Participation in the MARMOOC program: Shared and open hybrid learning in open Moroccan universities.
- Participation in the EVAL program: Exploitation of competences and valuation of the acquired ones.
- Participation in the LMPI program: Licensing, Professional Development Masters, Administration, Management, Protection of Computer Systems and Networks in Business.
- Participation in the Capacity Builiding EU EXPERES program: ICT applied to scientific experimentation.
- Participation in the GreenIT program for the benefit of civil society.
- Participation in the Green-Tech-WB program: Green and smart technologies for innovation and sustainability of society in the Balkans.
- Participation in Erasmus Mundus program Europe and Latin America Innovation and Knowledge Academic Network (EuroInKANet) (2014-2018)
- Participation in Erasmus Mundus program E-Gov-Tn: Open government in Tunisia for innovation in services and transparency
- Participation in Tempus program MOMATE. Modernization of RE training in the Maghreb: Transfer of experience
- Participation in Tempus program GO-UNIV: Strengthening governance in Moroccan universities through the implementation of the Moroccan Code of Good Government Practices
- Participation in Tempus program BIHTEK: Benchmarking as a tool to improve the performance of institutions of higher education.
Type of collaboration
|Manchester Metropolitan University (UK).||Research collaboration|
|Telecom SudParis (France)||Research collaboration|
|Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (Egypt)||Research collaboration|
|University of Cambridge (Reino Unido)||Research collaboration|