The project “European Innovative GaN Advanced Microwave Integration” (AGAMI_EURIGAMI) covers the complete supply chain for Gallium Nitride (GaN) starting from epitaxy up to the component packaging and integration in modern electronic defence systems. The project focusses on the improvement of the technology and of the resilience against electrical and environmental threats. The final GaN components and devices will demonstrate an improved performance and protection of the devices in harsh environments.
Research Field> Microwave electronics engineering
Education Level> Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, or Physics with a strong background in microwave integrated electronics.
- Excellent academic record.
- Background (Research/Professional) in microwave integrated circuits electronics (both active and passive circuits, hybrid or monolithic).
- Background (Research/Professional) in vector calibrated microwave measurements, linear and non linear.
- Background (Research/Professional) in microwave transistor characterization
- Proficient use of microwave electronic circuit simulation software.
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor´s degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering or in Physics. Preference those with a strong background in microwave integrated electronics.
- All the candidates who cannot prove the required academic degree (degree officially certified by the Spanish government) will be immediately withdrawn from the selection process.
- Full-time equivalent research or professional experience’ is measured from the date when the candidate obtained the degree.
Important remark : this is a Call for expressions of interest
The Universidade de Vigo has his own official application process, hiring on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The process has the following stages:
- The candidate submits an expression of interest (EoI). Applications deadline: April 1st, 2023.
- Once the official application process starts at the Universidade de Vigo (notified at the secretaria.uvigo.gal), the selection committee will evaluate only the received candidatures through the official application procedure (secretaria.uvigo.gal) and will announce the shortlist of candidates that will pass to the next stage.
Application requirements for EoI: Applicants should provide an up-to-date CV, letter of motivation, and the names and contact details of one referee who is qualified to comment on your scientific/professional track record and expertise. Send the documents needed for your application to: email@example.com