The main asset of atlanTTic is people. Attracting, developing, and retaining research talent are crucial to ensuring the high levels of recognition and impact of our activity. Beyond elements purely related to scientific excellence, our values include aspects such as scientific integrity, ethics, equality, inclusion, and diversity.
Job offers currently available:
There are no job offers at this time.
At atlanTTic, we collaborate with the Universidade de Vigo, the School of Telecommunication Engineering and the School of Aeronautical and Space Engineering in the development and management of various advanced technology training programs. Many members of our team coordinate or are part of the teaching panel for these specialized studies, aimed at providing modern, high-quality education with a strong practical focus to achieve excellence in national and international research.
- Master’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering (MET)
Coordination: Manuel Fernández Iglesias
- Interuniversity Master’s in Cybersecurity (MUniCS)
Coordination: Ana Fernández Vilas
- Master in Industrial Mathematics (M2i)
- Master’s Degree in Science and Technologies of Quantum Information (MQIST)
Coordination: Manuel Fernández Veiga
- Master’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- International Doctoral Program in Information and Communication Technologies (DocTIIC).
Coordination: Manuel García Sánchez
- University Doctoral Program in Aerospace Technology: Electromagnetic Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, and Mechanics.
Coordination: Fernando Aguado Aguelet